Where Can You Take Our Driving Lessons Caboolture and Surrounds
We offer driving lessons in the following areas
- Upper Caboolture
- Bribie Island
And anywhere in between!
Ready To Book Your First Lesson?
Your Path To Independence Starts Here – Driving Made Easy And Enjoyable
Accessible and supportive driving lessons for first-time drivers or long-term learners: including students, adults, international drivers, and DSP participants. Offering driving lessons in Bribie, Caboolture, Burpengary, Narangba, Morayfield and surrounding suburbs. Netty specialises in learners who are nervous or have other barriers to getting their license, and her approach is calm, patient and consistent. Her goal is not only to help you become a confident driver but to make you a great driver!
A focus on creating safe drivers
Focused on more than just passing your exams, Netty helps her students to become competent and confident drivers for life.
Helping each student succeed
Netty specialises in helping international students, anxious and nervous drivers, and drivers with learning difficulties and other barriers. She goes above and beyond for her students with patience and care to ensure they see great results!
Years of experience
Providing driving lessons for almost a decade, Netty has supported 1000s of clients to get their licenses. She has a special knack for helping anxious and unsure drivers become capable and skilled.
Empower Yourself With The Confidence To Navigate Any Road! Call Us To Book Your First Lesson
International License Conversions
Patience and Support Go a Long Way in Driving Lessons
Meet your instructor, Jeanette O’Connor – better known as Netty.
Netty started Netty’s Driving School in 2021, after almost a decade of providing professional driving lessons in the Caboolture and Morayfield area. She has quickly become a reliable choice for families with children learning to drive, international drivers and adults needing extra support.
Having been a Marriage Celebrant before becoming a driving instructor, Netty has developed a great knack for helping people stay calm in stressful situations.
One of the best driving instructors I’ve had. Really nice to anyone and a good person to have a chat with.” – Dale
With her years of experience in giving driving lessons, she can be calm, patient and collected with first-time students or anxious and nervous drivers. Now, she will no longer be doing this alone, with Netty’s Driving School growing to include more skilled and friendly driving instructors while remaining a small, family-run business.
Netty and her team put in extra time and care to help their students overcome challenges and start to become confident and capable drivers. With 3 children of her own, two of whom have ADHD and one with Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), Netty is very familiar with working with people who have special needs. Many of her students have unique challenges, including mental health issues and hearing impairments. A patient, caring, fun, yet knowledgeable driving instructor Netty has helped many international students, NDIS participants, students with learning difficulties, and extremely anxious or nervous drivers gain confidence and skill behind the wheel.
Above all, Netty’s Driving School knows how to provide a friendly, supportive space for you to enjoy the process!
Does This Sound Like What You’re Looking For In A Driving Instructor? Then Reach Out!
Trust The Car You Learn To Drive In
Our vehicle is designed to make you feel at ease during every lesson: modern and automatic (a popular and comfortable choice for learners), it’s airconditioned and smooth to drive. Plus, have peace of mind knowing that your instructor can take over at any time if needed, with a dual-control system in the vehicle.
It just makes learning that bit easier!
Driving Lessons Caboolture Region
- Available as one-offs or as regular 1:1 lessons
- Shave off your logbook hours – each hour (for the first 10 hours) with your driving instructor counts as 3 hours in your logbook!
- Practice maneuvers that will come up in your practical driving test, including parallel/reverse parks, U-turns, reversing, and 3-point turn/turnaround
- Learn the Queensland Road Rules like the back of your hand. Netty explains everything in plain English to help you prepare you for your test
- Practice in various conditions and locations including; highway, heavy traffic conditions, roundabouts, parking, wet weather and night driving
- Mock Driving Tests are no problem
- Log Book Exemptions Available | Ask Netty How!
Need more information about getting your learners? You can find it on the Qld Government website.
License Conversions For International License Holders
Netty has a reputation for assisting international license holders to easily and confidently convert across to a Queensland license.
If you already hold an international license you can begin practical driving lessons with Netty, anytime, however before you can undertake your practical driving test with Qld Transport (TMR) you need to complete the Qld Govertment’s PrepL test online.
- Become confident and familiar with Queensland road rules so you have no doubts when driving
- Feel ready for your online test and practical driving test
- Drive with a calm and patient instructor who sees that you have everything you need to feel comfortable during each lesson
- Practice driving maneuvers that are common in driving tests
- For those who need extra support at any point in their learning journey
- Refresher lessons or additional learning lessons for license holders
- Learners who haven’t practiced in a while but are continuing their learning journey
- Building confidence for nervous or anxious drivers, or learners with additional challenges
- Learn with a calm, patient and caring instructor
- Learn with a dual-control vehicle, meaning the instructor can take control of the vehicle at any time
- Refreshers for parents who will be supervising their children’s driving
We know that everyone’s commitments are different, and lessons can be hard to fit around life.
That’s why we offer a range of lesson times, including:
Unlock Your Freedom On The Roads With Our Tailored Driving Lessons
Call Us Today To Book!
Who We Teach
Driving lessons shouldn’t be something you dread!
Feel confident with a calm and collected instructor, who can gradually ease you into different driving skills. You can enjoy supportive lessons with the same reliable instructor, so you feel comfortable and familiar.
How Can We Help You In Your Learning Journey?
Get In touch
Request A Call Back
"*" indicates required fields